Make London Your Classroom
Study abroad and intern in this bustling global center. London, one of the world’s most diverse cities, offers something for everyone. Discover the treasures of the British Museum, explore the arts and music scene in Camden, and sample food from around the world at Borough Market.
The CEA CAPA London Center, which is housed in two connected Victorian townhouses in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
- Over 300 languages are spoken here
- The tradition of afternoon tea was introduced in 1840
- More than 17,000 music performances in 300+ venues yearly
- Has 857 art galleries
- Greater London has so many trees, it falls under the UN definition of a forest
- George Washington's statue in Trafalgar Square sits on imported US soil
- Average temperatures: 41°F (Jan) - 66°F (July)
- Currency: Pound Sterling
- Population: 9 million
Discover London before you go with our London City Guide. Get to know the city, the lifestyle, the language, and more, as written by our local staff and students.
Learn About Studying with CEA CAPA in London
Explore the diversity of cosmopolitan London with our active learning events: Tour Camden, the birthplace of Punk culture; see a performance of SIX the musical; and get an aerial view of the city from the London Eye.
Go Beyond with CEA CAPA in London
Tour the CEA CAPA London Center
CEA CAPA's London Center LocationExpand+
- 146 Cromwell Road,
- SW7 4EF
- United Kingdom
From our Resident Director
CEA CAPA London Resident Director