By becoming a CAPA Affiliate, your institution will receive a variety of benefits to assist your office and your students. We offer institutions the advantage of access to all our program locations without the need for a minimum cohort. Your institution can issue their own credit or accept credit from one of our School of Record institutions.
We offer direct billing arrangements and provide financial support for each participating student at three levels:
- Affiliate Grant: $600/semester, $400/Quarter, and $300/Summer
- Need-Based Scholarship: $300-$1000 depending on program duration
- Awarding home school credit: $350
Support with Campus Internationalization
Your Institutional Relations Manager can help you sort through the various program models that best fit your institution's internationalization plans. Should you choose to affiliate with us, an agreement that is simple and non-binding, our staff and programming can support your efforts from program development and recruitment to on-site support and alumni initiatives.
Customized Marketing Support
As CEA CAPA strives to provide varying levels of personalized support to each institutional partnership, our Marketing team can develop and implement customized marketing solutions for study abroad, internship, and faculty-led programming. We can create marketing collateral such as tailored student recruitment emails, customized websites, institution-branded brochures, presentation templates, and more.
Professional Development Opportunities
Receive free or reduced registration fees on relevant education abroad content and events:
- CEA CAPA Global Familiarization Workshops held at our centers abroad
- Symposia during the Forum or NAFSA annual conferences
- On-campus faculty seminars on current issues in education abroad
- Consultancy on internationalization of campus efforts
- Pre-departure orientations