Thank you for your interest in CAPA International Education. To apply for a CAPA program, you must meet the following admissions criteria:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 2.8 (on a 4.0 scale).
- It is strongly recommended that you are the equivalent of at least a 2nd semester sophomore.
- Return the completed form to CAPA no later than 70-days prior to departure along with your 30% payment. Failure to send both by the deadline could result in your cancellation from the program.
- You must be in good standing with your home institution and will be required to present two recommendations with your application.
To begin your application, please click on the program session below. Do not hesitate to contact a Student Admissions Advisor at 800-793-0334 with any questions about the application process.